Tuesday 26 April 2011

Hard Disk Makes Sound/ Noise

i use seagate HDD , Two 500 GB hdd connected on my PC by sata cables .

But my hard disk makes noise sometimes and after that it hangs this happened with me many times. i gave it to service center to fix my hard disk problem, trust me it didn't worked and my all data lost . but later on it started working fine .

Recently again it started making noise and after that it hangs . I was getting irritated by that noise, i didn't gave it to service center because i don't wanted to lose my all data . Then removed my hard disk and tried to fix all wires properly but still it was making noise .

Then removed sata cable of my DVD Rom and fixed it to my HDD which was making noise and kept my HDD in cabinet (i think my hard disks sata cable was not working properly ). It really worked my HDD worked properly and without any noise . According to me sometimes HDD makes noise because of   loose connection of power supply cable or sata cable .If same problem is going on with your HDD then try using new sata cable or else check the cables connection.
( after i brought a new sata cable from store  and connected to my hdd and then fixed all connections of  DVD ROM, HDD . it really worked for me and now my PC working properly)
NOTE*
If this trick didn't worked for you then you need to take help of service center they will help you if your HDD is in warranty .


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...